Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Sudden Appearance of Miracles

Something amazing is happening.

Friends, I love you.

I hear you.

I am giddy and exhausted.  Hopeful and overwhelmed with relief.  The fatigue of one who has finally stopped to rest.

You lift me with your words, with your prayers, with you love, with your own vulnerable declarations.

I am hearing of so much courage, so much willingness to change, to let go, to hold on.

Amen.

So be it.  God is with you, fighting for each of you.



1 comment:

  1. (I'm catching up)
    This blog - I love this blog. There is so much SafeDiscoveryComfortPushLoveThroughHurt here, and whenever I find myself in this space it is goodGrowth.
    That photo that you've always had as the header - it's so perfect.

    I admire you, not because you're amazing but because you're brave.

    ReplyDelete