Friday, March 18, 2011

Girls' Night Out (Honey, there ain't no doubt...)

I love Nebraska.  I love where I live.  I love the people who live here.

Today:  Preschool with an amazing and loving teacher, the Bronco Spur gas station with a surprise "visitor" whose honesty and laughter I needed, and a 2 hour nap after lunch.

Tonight:  A mother, daughter and grandma movie at Nora's school (Bolt, pizza, popcorn), then off to the wedding rehearsal where Nora is a flower girl (running up and down the aisle), then to a Contra dance birthday party (old school stomp and romp and fiddle on a hardwood floor as the kids played in the basement of the community center).

Good thing Nora and I took a nap.

I would write more, but this girl has danced every dance she can manage today.  'Night, folks!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Judds.

    And I'm excited to be able to thoroughly call Nebraska home soon if that's the kinda stuff that I'm missing out on now! :)

    ReplyDelete