Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love's Little List

1.  Grandma back home and resting.  Her heart up from 20 beats per minute to a steady 50.  Your prayers bring healing.

2.  A class in which I am myself.  We are answering the big questions:  Who am I?  Where am I going?  What can I give?  

3.  The space of 11 days to rest, recover, rearrange.  Connect with Nora.

4.  Walking by dried flowers and wanting to put them in my pocket and paint them later.  Glad for the impulse, a sign of wanting more life.

5.  Tired.  But hopeful.  It's the tired of working hard.

6.  [                                                                     ]

7.   Gonna pretty it up around here soon.  Flowers dressing fancy in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Grandma is doing better :) Spring can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete