1. Girlfingers wrapped around my neck, nose pressed to nose, single-eyed child: I love you.
2. Songs resonate in the Cowgirl Room, a voice ready to be heard and then the woman will follow. Go, Hope. Go. Follow your voice thrown in front of you, a lifeline. Grab hold.
3. Forgiveness and an arm offered when the preschoolmother forgets/confuses the Valentine's Day party.
4. Wordgifts and dinner with a soulfriend whose belief in me lifts me above, beyond my own low expectations of and for myself. A mirror that clarifies.
5. ReaLove. Get right. Get real with the Lord.
6. [ ]
7. and a little more smile over tops of heads gathered at the Utica gas station and we've all got Spring fever up in here.