1. Meeting unexpectedly two students at the park and playing follow the leader with Nora in the lead.
2. Stomping through puddles at the park and having an extra pair of pants and socks for Nora in the car after the damage was done.
3. A book called One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp that makes me feel like I am behind her eyes completely, looking through, hungering for His grace, His joy, His peace in all thanksgiving. Finding something there I had not expected--a 15 year old girl who can not speak about it yet, but is hearing it in so many others that she will need to be brave sometime soon.
4. A surprise visit from Grandma and Grandpa while I fold laundry after supper dishes and Nora practices puddle hopping in her boots and raincoat across the living room floor. The room so filled with love. This house loves company. (Friends, do come see me soon!)
5. [ ]
6. A community of women. Strong, creative, faithful.
7. Reeling in the epiphany. In His care. Butterflies.