1) She became the proud owner of a new hamster named Henrietta. Henrietta bites and escapes and exercises at 1 and 3 in the morning. Henrietta has a little hamster ball and wanders around our house. We like Henrietta because she has flaws, just like we do. She also stores food. I do that, too.
2) Symbolic snacks in the back seat.
3) We cleaned out the fridge today. She really gets into her work. Literally. I mean, she...yeah.
4) Then we took her chopper to campus and rode around the naked man statue for awhile. She has a car seat installed in the back that holds our crocheted versions of Larry, Bob and Jr. Asparagus.
5) Nora graded some papers for me. (Many of you may actually have a few of her "comments" on some of your work. She's pretty tough when it comes to grammar. That's what that "unsmiley" face means.)
6) Another symbolic snack. (Yes, I do feed her actual food. Sometimes.)
7) "Mommy, I'm actually nocturnal, but I'm going to take a little nap right now, and then start again later."