1. It's almost 11 PM and I've got the bathroom ceiling painted. I could feasibly do the rest of the walls as long as there is enough paint and enough Dolly Parton playing in the background. Ooo. Wait. Loretta. That's who. That will turn some walls blue. So would Crystal or even Patsy.
2. There is a web of support here that I see in invisible and visible lines drawn by God's love and held together by honest talk, music, children, land, gardens, and a few chickens, too.
3. While Nora sometimes doesn't say what she's really thinking, if you sit quietly enough looking into her eyes, she will eventually find the words for what ails her. Ain't this the way with most folks?
4. Sometimes I think the difference between book smarts and street smarts resides within the space of a couple of pages and a sidewalk or two.
5. I just know that something good is going to happen. I don't know when, but just saying it could even make it happen. --Kate Bush
6. Bluuuuuu-oooohoooo-oooo-oooo-oooo, I'm so lonesome for you.
7. [ ]