Friday, May 6, 2011

Tonight I Am

1.  Under the weather but pretending I'm not.

2.  Grateful for this piece of land, which I walked all over tonight looking at...stuff.

3.  Excited for all those who are graduating tomorrow.  And missing them and letting them go as if it were up to me.

4.  Dreaming of Sunday garden tilling and the seeds going in.  Tonight I found the perennials and leftovers from last year growing:  dill, oregano, spinach, carrot, onion.  

5.  I'd estimate about 10 more hours of grading and then I too will join the rest for summer break.

6.  The apricot tree has pea-sized fruit appearing.  We survived the cold weather.  

7.  [                                                            ]

8.  Replaying the words of friends.  Sticking those other words in a shoebox bound for...uh...wherever those kinds of things go.

1 comment:

  1. Under the weather? :( I hope you're feeling better!

    On this beautiful, summer-like Saturday, here's what's on my to-do list:
    Continue unpacking apartment.
    Clean bathroom.
    Clean kitchen.
    Feed fiance'.
    Fix bike.
    If only I had a garden to plant...someday :)

    ReplyDelete