Saturday, July 9, 2011

Late Night Observations

1.  Changing plans, adjusting to our bodies speaking of home and rest and recovery.  These books may be read in Nebraska.

2.  Just when I need to be able to write something important, something that could change my life, something I must have done within a day or two, I find myself staring at the page and doubting that I can do it.  Going downstairs to pray for a moment, asking for help composing and articulating a very important letter.

3.  Feeling the edge of action, how it is placed back in my hands after I've handed it to You.  From the Word:  Each has been given a gift.  Patience.  Have faith.

4.  Sleep will help, so sweet dreams for now.

3 comments:

  1. Love this almost as much as I love Lisa. Rest is good. Rest well, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both need and deserve the rest. I'm glad you're taking the time to do so.

    Hope you slept well...and looking forward to hearing whatever this life-changing news is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Patience is a form of strength. Soak up the Western Slope then come back here and we'll talk in directionless circles until it comes to you. 'Cause it's comin'.

    ReplyDelete