1. I love a poem that starts like this:
2. I love watching Nora line up all the chicken nuggets she didn't want to eat on the concrete slab outside so the cats can eat buffet style.
3. I love plants. I had to go to Walmart (I know...I know...) and they have the most amazing Peace Lilies there right now. How I made it home without one, I don't know. But, you know what? I can already tell that I can't stop thinking about it, which means I'll probably have a new Peace Lily in the house by Saturday.
4. "There's too much riding on that. There's too much love."
5. I love when a sister appears out of nowhere at Chapel and sits beside you and starts singing the most amazing harmonies and you could sing with her like that forever.
6. I love looking for camouflage material for boy's shorts and the realization that I might be contributing to a future ambush involving his big sister.
7. I love turquoise and silver.
8. I love. This is a good sign.
9. [ ]