Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hear Her Out

1.  Tonight, you should read this blog instead of my blog.  And then you should always read this blog:

http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/10/when-its-all-pressing-in-the-fluid-principle/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29

2.  Grandma and I are betting 20 bucks on the baseball game tonight.  Her blood pressure was low, so this is our solution.  Gambling.  She's already a good influence on me!  She also likes to eat dark chocolate, so I'm probably going to do that, too.

3.  Nora leaned over and kissed me on the cheek tonight.  "That's because you were frowning."  It's not that I'm frowning.  I've just been having a hard time not worrying lately.  (See above recommendation about the fluid principle.)  Just let go.

4.  Nora and I met her preschool class out at an orchard today.  The drive took an hour, but it was so worth it to have an excuse to sit in a one place and look at nature rolling by like I was sitting inside of a moving gallery, the windows framing each masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. I already read that article. And posted a link to it on facebook. And was thankful that Ann has a facebook wall that I can comment on now. I love Ann.

    I also love your grandma, despite the fact that she's someone else I've never met. She sounds amazing!! :)

    I love your daughter as well, which is easier to understand because I have met her. She is an amazing person as well, taking after her great-grandmother.

    And I love you. The way you look at life, the way you are an encouragement to me, even your imperfections, because in them I can see God working in you as he is working in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it martin's hillside orchard? I love that place!

    ReplyDelete