Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday and I'm going to party all night long (or at least until 10:30 PM):





with a book, a space heater, and a cup of tea.


And you thought I didn't have a wild side...




Because I'm into a party theme here, I've included a few ideas from Jack Handey concerning how to be a success at a party.  I'm probably going to try both of them tonight while I'm reading.  (If you ever watched SNL in the 90's, you'll know what I'm talking about.):


If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the party, do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log out of the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your body and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I think it'd work.
 dmg

Here's a good thing to do if you go to a party and you don't know anybody: First take out the garbage. Then go around and collect any extra garbage that people might have, like a crumpled napkin, and take that out too. Pretty soon people will want to meet the busy garbage guy.
 dmg



Log o' fire and busy garbage guy.  I'm on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment