Friday, December 9, 2011

Why Hanging Out with Preschoolers is Awesome


1.  They're missing all kinds of teeth and they don't care.


2.  They make daring fashion statements without worrying about what everyone else is going to think.  I mean, when is the last time YOU wore a hat that looked like a birthday cake with candles?  That's what I thought.  Now go wear whatever you like.  It's no big deal.  I promise.


3.  They're puffy.  And really, really cute.


4.  They were the first people to land on the moon.  Well, maybe that's bending the truth just a little...but if they could have been the first, they would have been.  I mean, look at them.  Carpe diem, preschoolers.  Carpe diem.


5.  They make art everyday.  They love glue guns.  They believe the things they make are real.  And they are.

1 comment:

  1. Two things about this post I realized are awesome: Nora and I share a birthday! I just hung a felt candy cane mouse on our tree! :D

    ReplyDelete