Monday, May 14, 2012

Just A Few Things

1.  The first garden harvest graced the table tonight:  spinach.  I melted butter in a pan, cooked it down pure and condensed, salted and peppered.  Like Popeye, I'm twelve times stronger than I was just yesterday.  This is because of the spinach and because of you, Love.

2.  A preschool field trip became the canvas upon which every 5 year old emotion could express itself.  It was a good day.  I'm not afraid of intense feelings.  And neither is Nora.  This is a strength, and that's how I'll approach it tomorrow and the day after.  All is gift.  Lift me into this lesson.

3.  I've been spacey.  The freedom of summer break releases me...where will I land, and what will I be holding in my hand when I do?

4.  [                                                                                                                  ]


No comments:

Post a Comment