Sunday, June 24, 2012

When Five Days Is Fifty Years

I should start with something eye-catching:  The Unfolding Adventures of a Single Mom Living on a Farm in the Middle of Nebraska Who Learned How to Grow Food and Found Herself in the Dirt, Too, and Who Has Suddenly Found Herself Through God's Grace in a Place More Beautiful Than the One She Thought She Belonged.

Too short?

Oh, folks, I just want to talk to you honestly.  You.  Me.  One to one.  

There is a part of me that wants to keep this new thing a secret, held close.  But this is too important not to say:

His name is Tom, and he's beautiful, the kind of beautiful you find in really rare things, and he seems rare to me.  And somehow through the fields, I heard his voice.  Or he heard mine.

So, that's all I'll say for now.  I just wanted all of you to know that I finally found him.  He was just over there this whole time.  And wow.  

7 comments:

  1. I want to dance for joy! I just might! Tom. I'll be praying. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is just the beginning of you realizing just how much beauty joy and LIFE you deserve my sweet friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Robin. All is VERY well with me.

      Delete
  3. I love you Lisa Caroline. That doesn't really begin to get to the point, but, I Love You. Like a verb.

    ReplyDelete